Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Unicorn Print from Matt Cipov

Check out these art prints images:


Unicorn Print from Matt Cipov
art prints
Image by BrittneyBush
I ordered this awesome print from Matt Cipov via Etsy, and I picked up the package today. Not only is the print gorgeous, but it was well packaged and came with fun little goodies, too!

Large for detail.


The Start of My Personal Art Gallery
art prints
Image by Brian Auer
This is the start of my personal print collection. These three photos are from friends of mine, all in black and white and all signed. I had two of them matted and mounted this week (one was already done for me), so I thouight it was time to hang them on the wall. I've got some notes on the image giving more information for each print.

A big thanks to Joseph Szymanski, Bryan Villarin, and Tom Webb for the prints.

I've also got 2 more coming soon from Cody Redmon and Eric Reagan. Their photos will make the collection a bit more filled-out. Oh, and I still need to get in touch with Jerry Deese for a 6th addition.


Training for War
art prints
Image by Smithsonian Institution
Artist: William H. Johnson, born Florence, SC 1901-died Central Islip, NY 1970

Type: Graphic Arts-Print

Date: ca. 1941-1942

Topic: Figure group\male
     Ethnic\African-American
     Figure(s) in exterior\military
     Occupation\military\soldier
     Object\other\flag
     Object\weapon\gun

Object number: 1967.59.1036

Medium: serigraph on paper

Credit Line: Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of the Harmon Foundation

Persistent URL:http://americanart.si.edu/collections/search/artwork/?id=12120

Repository:Smithsonian American Art Museum

View more collections from the Smithsonian Institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment