Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cool Arts & Crafts images

Some cool arts & crafts images:


PC150535 - Craft Corner
arts & crafts
Image by kristinized
I'm in the process of setting up a craft center in an unused closet (it's very convienant to be able to close the doors instead of interrupting crafts in progess). I had eveything on hand except for the two spice racks I used to hold/display my high use stamps and tools. I used a pants hanger to hang fabrics close by, and used velcro to attach some of my favorite ATCS received on the wall. The lazy susan on the left holds pens, paints, and misc. Luckily my craft table fit perfectly inside the closet!


Art & craft is fun
arts & crafts
Image by .: ignatius decky :.
Jody & Mihnea creating art and craft. Try not make a mess....oops a little too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment