Monday, June 30, 2014

Cool Cool Art images

Some cool cool art images:


Outside art, not as nice as an Alaskan salmon but cute
cool art
Image by Alaskan Dude
This was my first foray into the Deep South - I survived and didn't even have to have any roadkill! I met up with a dear friend of mine in November 2010 for a guided tour of the area. One of the first things we did was to check out some cool art galleries in Bay St. Louis, a small town hit hard by Hurricane Katrina in 2005. The damage was still visible everywhere but the art galleries were open. I don't have the names of any of the artists but if you know them please let me know and I'll post it here.


Cool Snow Art
cool art
Image by Tobyotter
The woman across the street made this in her front yard, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment